The other day on a walk, I spotted the most beautiful thing! I spotted a yellow daffodil. You know what that means? Spring is right around the corner. We just have to brave a little more cold, but the warmer temps are in reach.
One of my favorite gifts of spring has to be the flowers. I love flowers so much, and the only thing I love almost as much as flowers are the vases you put them in.
There are several vases that I am lusting after this season, and I thought I’d show you a few of my favorites.
- I love the height of these and how the colors have an ombre-type look. You can find these at Crate & Barrel.
- This pretty bud vase can double as a place card setting. You know I’m gonna gravitate towards that one! CB2
- I so want a big beautiful vase this season, like this one from World Market.
- Wouldn’t these be pretty in a kitchen near the window seal? Or on a bathroom countertop with the sun shining through the window? You know you’re not going to break the bank with these IKEA vases either.
- This vase steals the show. All you need are some simple white blooms, and you’ve got a shining star. IKEA
- I am in love with a lot of the Threshold line from Target, and this beauty is no exception. Even with simple ferns, this vase can make a statement. Target
- I can’t keep my eyes off of this one. It’s a little pricier than I prefer but I’m going to keep an eye on the clearance racks for this gorgeous vase. *Apparently, it was so popular that it’s already out of stock. BUT…I have a better & cheaper idea. Check out this beautiful oval glass vase for only $5.99 at Target. Create the same look as the number 7 vase by using paint of your choice to coat the inside.
- This one isn’t technically a vase. It can house a terrarium. You know they’re all the rage now, and this display case will do them justice. You could add some moss, maybe a branch with some “faux” butterflies on it, and you won’t need to keep anything alive. World Market
- Romantic and airy, that’s how I’d describe this vase from Pier1 Imports. It’s another vase where using simple white flowers or even standing on it’s own, will stand out.
Whether you use a gorgeous spring vase or an old pasta jar, I hope you are able to enjoy the flowers this season brings, both inside and out.
Take it outside…and Party On!